Dappquery – Analyze & Query Fantom dApps with Visual SQL editor
We’re excited to share that Fantom is now integrated in Dappquery!
Dappquery is a community driven analytics tool for Fantom dApps featuring:
- Create queries, charts and dashboards using drag and drop “Visual SQL” editor 📊
- Share charts and dashboards with anyone for seamless collaboration.
- Support for more than a dozen types of charts for best visualizations 💹
- Blend multiple blockchain protocols data like Price Oracles, IPFS, ENS etc. in one chart along with Fantom contract data.
You can either connect your subgraph or smart contract and start data syncing.
Steps to connect your Fantom subgraph
- Signup/Login to https://dappquery.com/
- Click on “my project” button in the header
- Fill details about your dApp ✍️
- Select network as “Fantom”
- Input your subgraph
- Enter your website
- Click “Register” and data syncing will start. Allow some time for data synchronization.
Documentation & Resources
- Browse Dataset: https://analytics.dappquery.com/browse/34
- Fantom dApps Charts & Dashboards Collection: https://analytics.dappquery.com/collection/340
- Popular Fantom Dashboards: https://dappquery.com/explorer/fantom
- What is Analyzer?: https://docs.dappquery.com/analyzer/what-is-analyzer
- Create a chart (video tutorial): https://docs.dappquery.com/analyzer/create-a-chart
- What are collections?: https://docs.dappquery.com/analyzer/collection-and-permission
- Join data with current and historical pricing dataset: https://docs.dappquery.com/dataset/historical-token-pricing
Dappquery uses TheGraph technology for data syncing. As Fantom is an EVM compatible, all types of data syncing supported by The Graph API is avaiable.
Fantom dashboards explorer and popular dApps dashboards
Track metrics and dashboards of popular Fantom dApps on the Fantom explorer: https://dappquery.com/category/fantom
Fantom Bridge: https://dappquery.com/dapp/fantom-bridge-10125
- Tracks total locked DAI, BTC, USDC, etc.
- Total daily BTC, DAI Swap in and out charts.
- Total number of swaps, pairs and tokens present.
- Daily, weekly transaction volume on exchange.
- Popular tokens based on number of transactions.
- Top 5 popular tokens based on highest token supply.
Dappquery is multi-chain smart contract analytics platform which helps analyze and visualize various aspects of dApps. Dappquery provides an easy to use visual editor to create charts and dashboards that can be shared publicly. The platform supports Ethereum, Fantom, xDai and Polygon.
Fantom is a fast, scalable, and secure layer-1 EVM-compatible platform built on a permissionless aBFT consensus protocol. On Fantom, transactions are confirmed in 1 second and cost a fraction of a cent. Speed, low transaction costs, and high throughput make Fantom ideal for DeFi applications and real-world use-cases.