Fantom General Update | June 14 2021
The highlights of the last 14 days!
Fantom bringing blockchain solutions to Uzbekistan
We are pleased to announce a partnership with Elyar Ganiev, former Deputy Prime Minister, and the AG Mentors Group, who will facilitate bringing Fantom blockchain applications to the Uzbekistan Government IT infrastructure. Uzbekistan has started its digital transformation initiative to integrate digital technologies into government services and the economic sector. Fantom will seek to bring in its blockchain solutions and experience from other government pilots to support Uzbekistan in its digitization efforts.
Fantom Safe Multisig wallet released
Fantom Safe is a web-based, smart contract multisig wallet that helps teams and DAOs to have joint custody of their funds. Fantom safe helps to establish trust and security across decentralized organizations as no single user can compromise a shared account.
Transaction Tracing API is live on Fantom
Transaction tracing is a great new feature for developers and applications on Fantom.
- detailed debugging
- index blockchains (e.g. The Graph)
- harvest data (e.g. Fantom Safe)
- filter data
- save gas
A transaction trace offers a detailed snapshot of a single transaction (also known as an event) in an application. You are able to see in detail what a smart contract does, which other contracts it calls and how it retrieves external data.
Fantom awards grants to builders
The network is growing and the Foundation is happy to support great teams to build an innovative ecosystem on Fantom
Congrats and a big thank you to the builders!
- APY Vision
- Millenial Finance
- Mushrooms Finance
The Ultimate guide to FTM
Any questions about the FTM token? Want to know how to add Fantom to MetaMask or how to use a Ledger wallet to store your FTM? Look no further!
Gelato brings limit orders to Fantom
Gelato and Fantom-native DEX SpookySwap have partnered to bring a CEX-like user experience to Fantom in the form of limit orders. Set a swap request at your desired price, the trade will be executed automatically when the price level is reached.
#OneMillionWallets design competition | June 10 – 28
- You are a developer? Take part in the wallet design competition with up to $15,000 in prizes.
- You are an artist? Send in your best #OneMillionWallets NFT to take a share of the $1,000 prize pool.
- For all less technically inclined people, we have the Templated Wallet Challenges with $2,000 in prizes.
- Plus, win $100 for completing one of many small quests we will have along the way.
Fantom network stats
With an increasing number of transactions, blocks will be included faster in the Fantom blockchain. This block time chart illustrates it beautifully. The average block time is 0.7s.
- The biggest news of the last two weeks: El Salvador passed a bill making Bitcoin legal tender.
- Peter from 1kxnetwork with a great piece on growing decentralized communities.
- Curve released a new whitepaper showing how volatile assets in a pool can be pegged dynamically for greater liquidity.
🏎️ Congratulations to Pierre Gasly for the 3rd place in the Azerbaijan GP! Fantom speed!
— Fantom Foundation (@FantomFDN) June 6, 2021