We’re hiring full-time researchers and developers who are interested in working on the smart contract execution engine that operates on top of Fantom’s Lachesis consensus engine.
Working with our Chief Research Officer Professor Bernhard Scholz, you will be working on various components of the middleware stack including compilers, interpreters, virtual machine performance and analysis, static program analysis, and databases.
The aim of this work is to significantly improve the performance and security of smart contract transactions on Fantom.
This is a remote job, where working hours and vacation time are flexible.
This is a full-time role.
- Work on data structures to improve read and writes for smart contract and/or
- Design, develop, and test a new register-based virtual machine and/or
- Design, develop, and test a new compiler (compiling Solidity) and interpreter
- Work on a new client alternative to geth
- Good knowledge of Golang
- Familiarity with EVM and smart contracts
- Work experience with Geth and EVM
- Work experience with other blockchains or smart contract platforms is a plus
- Other experience (DBs, parallel computing, compilers, interpreters etc)